• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird identification required, rawmarsh, Rotherham, South Yorkshire uk (3 Viewers)

canonman77

United Kingdom
Hi guys, just awoke to these little birds on my feeder, I think they’re Siskin but my phone refers them as Spinus. I’ve attached a photo. Taken full zoom phone camera but still ok. Love to know if they are Siskin because it would be a first for me in my garden.

Sean

Attachments

• IMG_8479.jpeg
    IMG_8479.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
Nice one, I’ve got bit of video where there’s more, 4 I think & all the same. No male Siskin. Cheers for your replies guys, I used the BirdGuides App but just wanted to be sure & this is the place!!. It’s 1st time I’ve seen Siskin in my back garden so you could say I’m Chuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back