• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bino servicing (1 Viewer)

Rg548

Retired Somewhere
United Kingdom
It appears that East Coast Binocular Repairs aren't doing any binocular service work unless it's Zeiss.
Does anyone have any other recommendations.

Richard worked on one of my porros a couple years back (on a task a little more involved than the usual strip/service) - was happy with the results, and would recommend.

Hi,

East Coast Binocular Repairs are still repairing other makes as usual.

We put a notice on our site over the Christmas period stating that we were only repairing Zeiss (while we cleared a backlog) but unfortunately a programming error in Wordpress meant it was not removed.

This has now been sorted.

Gary

Hi,

East Coast Binocular Repairs are still repairing other makes as usual.

We put a notice on our site over the Christmas period stating that we were only repairing Zeiss (while we cleared a backlog) but unfortunately a programming error in Wordpress meant it was not removed.

This has now been sorted.

Gary
Although I don't know Richard—but would like to—I DO know Gary and support him as a technician and a person. And as long as he keeps sending me $5 a month ... I will keep doing it!;)

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back