• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Belek. One day bird tours? (1 Viewer)

Waddo

Kev in Norfolk
Hi
As with a thread below I am also going to Belek (mid June) with the family. I will probably only get 1 full day to myself and want to get as many species as possible.

I wonder if anybody knows if there are any bird tours around the area (such as I recently encountered in Mull where you pay £80 for a day excursion taking in the local birds) I would love to be guided by an expert as I am sure I will miss so much if I simply go trampling off around the orchard behind my hotel.

Any answers would be much appreciated

Kev

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back