• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Beeding Hill wander (1 Viewer)

Original PaulE

United Kingdom
Had a walk around Beeding Hill/Anchor Bottom finishing off along the Monarch Way. Couldn't find the reported Ring Ouzels, but did manage some Corn Buntings, Stonechats, Meadow Pipits, Skylarks, couple of Ravens and a Merlin(which sadly I missed the pic of) Strange to hear singing Corn Buntings and Skylarks in late October, although it was very warm!! more on the blog and loads of pictures.
559A6996.JPG

Nice scenic shot of the Corn Bunting. Not being blessed with an ear for bird song or calls, the jangling of keys was something even I could recognize.

Nice scenic shot of the Corn Bunting. Not being blessed with an ear for bird song or calls, the jangling of keys was something even I could recognize.
I'm in a similar situation when it comes to bird song which I think is why the Corn Bunting's is my favourite, though I do like to hear Skylarks!!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back