• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Back from Portugal (1 Viewer)

wildthingbc1

Canada
Hello Folks, Excited to report we had over 89 birds and around 40 lifers from a trip to Setubal, Mertola and Porto in Portugal. We had a birding guide for one day for the Sado Estuary and cork forests and a guide for 2 days around Mertola. Neat birds and interesting landscapes.

I'm an intermediate birder, 71 years old, with over 30years of Xmas counts, big days and trips all across North America, Europe, and Asia chasing birds. Right now I'm looking for a new 60mm lightweight travel scope as I'm tired of packing a big 65mm scope and tripod totaling 9lbs.

Dannie Carsen
Brentwood Bay BC
Sun on Dannie's Face Small.jpg

Hi Dannie and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. The folks that hang out in the binocular/scope area are sure to be of some help:

Hi Dannie and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hello Dannie and welcome to the forum, enjoy and all the best.
Hello Chris, As Super-Moderator, perhaps you can direct me the method of adding a profile photo and a quote. I clicked on everything I could find, but no luck so far! Sort of like coaxing a Cetti's Warbler out of the bush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back