• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

are the ctc 30x75 and cts 85 still being produced? (1 Viewer)

iseegeorgesstar

United States
When I try to go on their page links off google, the swarovski website redirects me their general hunting page. And I don't see the two products listed in products page.

However I saw a retailer on their website it said it could be ordered upon request.

The curiosity bug has really gotten into me with the ctc. (Or potentially meopta tga 75).

Anyone know what's going on with the swarovski's?

Thanks.

When I try to go on their page links off google, the swarovski website redirects me their general hunting page. And I don't see the two products listed in products page.

However I saw a retailer on their website it said it could be ordered upon request.

The curiosity bug has really gotten into me with the ctc. (Or potentially meopta tga 75).

Anyone know what's going on with the swarovski's?

Thanks.

Yes still available: CTC 30x75 with fixed eyepiece 30x W

I doubt many retailers have them in stock and there might be a wait as I don't think they're big sellers.

Yes, I think it can be a fun alternative. I find I don't even take my handheld binos to the pier anymore out of a desire to be unencumbered. Perhaps a device with more reach might make things more fun again.

Also there's something super appealing about the drawtube design. Like that of being on a ship several centuries ago.

I have a vixen 8x20 monocular, so I have some idea of what I'm in for.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back