• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any bag recommendations for a P900 - preferably toploader? (1 Viewer)

Richard D

what was that...
Supporter
United Kingdom
Just ordered a P900 and will need a bag. Would prefer a top loader that can be strap hung or belt mounted.
No need to carry accessories. Small but adequate protection preferred.
Have had good experience with LowePro for serious cameras, but open to suggestions.

Thanks!

My mate and I both use LowePro Toploader below for P900 and find it perfect. I added a quick click workmans belt for ease and flexibility of taking it on and off. I tend to wear camera would waist and sat on hip for quick access while birding. It has a front pocket for spare battery and card and even an integrated rain cover that can be pulled out in case of downpours.

Attachments

• 20220222_191652.jpg
    20220222_191652.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I’m not a huge fan of the purple but this one fits my p950 really well

Attachments

• E35E2693-1198-4FC7-A24D-EC6170AC34E0.png
    E35E2693-1198-4FC7-A24D-EC6170AC34E0.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
The one I got with my camera is actually a very sturdy cooler bag. It's called a Fairway Fridge, but I can't find it on-line now.

I got my camera when visiting a BF member in Australia (his wife is a golfer).

Just mentioning is as it was/is perfect for my needs with a carry handle and shoulder strap. External pockets and open pockets ideal for a pen or two. A zipped inner pocket in the lid where I keep spare batteries.

Just mentioning it as it's probably cheaper to buy a decent cooler bag than those sold as 'camera bags'.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back