• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A few Photos taken with the Canon 100 L IS (1 Viewer)

Orionthehunter

Hi everyone,

Got the Canon 100mm L IS Macro at christmas and getting used to the lens. So far really impressed with the lens it really is as sharp as I had read on here/Internet and suprised how useful the IS is for Macro (Mostly framing the subjects).

I am using the Lens on a Canon 550D for now and will purchase a 7D sometime this year.

The 1st 2 Photos have been focused stacked..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 306
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 195
Nice, I really like that first one. I just bought one, hope I can do as well as you are.

Thank you everyone, Bill I am using Zerene Stacker it is simple to use although my version is only a Demo and will run out end of this month. Could do with a free stacker really I am sure there must be one around.

Forgive what may be a silly question but, if I read correctly, focus stacking is a process of putting a number of images of an object together, all focussed differently. How do you get the images to be focussed & positioned properly in the beginning?

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back