• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

3000x22 and 4000x25 binoculars (1 Viewer)

Binastro

Only £12.59 and £14.50.

These binoculars must be great for close up views hand held.

Also 2000x25 monocular for £6.48.
8000m/80000m.
So 5.7 degree real field.
About 11,000 degrees AFOV.

B.

Last edited:
Where to order??? 😎
I like the insane AFOV and twilight factor of these! They will be GREAT in low light conditions...😛

Last edited:

I'm not convinced that anyone is taken in by these specs. If you know what the numbers mean then you know they are ridiculous. If you don't know what the numbers mean then they aren't going to influence your decision.

I'm not convinced that anyone is taken in by these specs. If you know what the numbers mean then you know they are ridiculous. If you don't know what the numbers mean then they aren't going to influence your decision.

It's ridicilous how they try to fool ignorant people by fantasy numbers.
It's enough crazy with claimed 25-350x100 zoom binoculars(or similar) where you easy see the picture shows a ~50mm binocular.

Maybe the binos have a built in neutron star to bend the light to give you an 11000 degree field of view ? Bit heavy to carry if they have.

Why the fixation with bino performance distance, 3000m, 5000m….. I live in an urban location and quite often I can rate my binoculars at least 2.4001873000000000000000m (2.5M light year)(apologies if I’ve got the number of zeros wrong ;-)
Probably the only accurate spec is the weight… 172g… plastic!!

Peter

I need them…for studying the surface of Mars like it was my tabletop. I’m getting two pairs and taping them together in serial fashion, because that’s what it takes to do it.

Totally psyched for these to arrive and change my whole universe.

Just curiosity for anyone not familiar with optics and the numbers:
4000x25 is similar as if you look with naked eye through a 0,00625mm hole. The image would be 160000 times dimmer than a 10x25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back