• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

2 bird lists for Singapore (1 Viewer)

ebwilderae

Any thoughts on which is better between these two?

An annotated checklist of the birds of Singapore

Pocket checklist of the birds of the Republic of Singapore

Perhaps more to the point, any idea of where/how I might obtain one? Coming to Singapore for 2-3 days in early February. I have Robson's FG to SE Asia so this would be more of a crib sheet so I don't have to go through all the birds in that book. Thanks for any. Mike

Many thanks to you both John and Chlidonias for this help. Makes it much easier with such lists. Hopefully with Robson I can figure out which is which...

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back