• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Walking birding/safari (1 Viewer)

Dipper

I'm thinking about a 2 week trip to Kenya in September and preferably a lower cost, walking/birding safari; sitting in a vehicle all day doesn't appeal. Can anybody recommend a tour company that will not break the bank.

Thank you

Adrian

Thank you; I didn't realise that Joseph did walking trips. Some friends have been with him in recent years - totally excellent! I checked out Ben also, waiting to see what is available.

Thank you again

Adrian

Ben sent me a proposed tour route today for 14 days in September, we just need a few more people - up to 5 more to make it happen.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back