• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Top 8x30/32 o. 8x40/42 for glasses wearers (3 Viewers)

hangu

Germany
I currently have Minox HG 8x33 binoculars. Which looks and feels good. OnlyIt's a little difficult to see for people who wear glasses (shadows) and the bag is also too soft, so it's in a Zeiss bag:). I'm now looking for binoculars that are ideal for people who wear glasses, with a field of view from 135m and a nice, clear image with the edges as sharp as possible. The magnification should be 8x. The lens diameter 32/33 or 40/42. The weight doesn't matter. But it should be more compact. A good Lotustec coating or something similar would be nice, but it's not a must. The price should be 800-1200 euros. A longer warranty period would be nice. I've already seen the Nikon 8x30/8x42 without Lotustec, DDoptics 8x42 SHG with Lotustec and the Kahles 8x42 with (?) Lotustec. Which one has the best insight or who else has a recommendation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back