• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Stop habitat loss in Hamsterly Forest Co Durham DL13 3NL due to a proposed Eco Lodge Development by Forest Holidays Ltd (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am recording Birdlife in Low Redford Allotment Plantation and North Plantation Hamsterley Forest DL13 3NL this is a proposed site for Holiday Village 70 Eco Lodges with hot tubs
With a view to objecting to development due to habitat loss & interference

Hi, welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Do you have a link to a petition?
More information to follow , on the Map you can see Low Redford Allotment Plantation and North Plantation shaded in blue this is the area they are proposing to develop into a Holiday Park 70 x Eco Lodges balconies with Hot tubs . I am trying to get an accurate record of the birdlife and reptiles all Flora fauna and Herpetofauna. New to this so any advice or assistance from anyone in and around Durham would be appreciated I live in the Forest so active most days
Thanks for your interest
Andy

Attachments

• IMG_2994.png
    IMG_2994.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
More information to follow , on the Map you can see Low Redford Allotment Plantation and North Plantation shaded in blue this is the area they are proposing to develop into a Holiday Park 70 x Eco Lodges balconies with Hot tubs . I am trying to get an accurate record of the birdlife and reptiles all Flora fauna and Herpetofauna. New to this so any advice or assistance from anyone in and around Durham would be appreciated I live in the Forest so active most days
Thanks for your interest
Andy
This is the Forestry England link they have not yet applied for Planning permission

Maybe share an understanding of what might be at stake (or not) before raising the red flag 😐

Also, as per private message, this the 'say hello' section, please contact administration if needed, but campaigns don't belong in this part of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back