• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Some more warbler song ID's please - Eyebrook Res, Leics (1 Viewer)

Derbyfella

3 to listen to - todays is quite faint but i believe to be Reed warbler one from same spot last year but a clearer recording i think and a Reed warbler also???

Gt Easton lane 4.....number of birds on there but its the clearest one im after - if i recall correctly it was in a tree at the side of a road - farmside of the tree (not reservoir side) and i couldnt see it wherever i stood (also taken 15th June last year)

Attachments

• Gt Easton Lane 300622.mp3
    1.5 MB
  • Gt Easton Lane 150621.mp3
    454.7 KB
  • Gt Easton Lane 4.mp3
    572.7 KB
UMMFFF

I did mean sedge warbler twice!!!!! i did see Reed buntings further round though today....

not sure on the last one... it was either one or the other but not both imho(but it was a year ago).... and sedge (not reed)warbler in the background again

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back