• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My video review of Oberwerk 6.5x32 LW (Porro Prism) (1 Viewer)

binomania

Good evening everyone from Italy. I present to you another video review.
The Oberwerk 6.5 × 32 LW binoculars are a small and inexpensive “Porro prism” that I had the pleasure of testing in the field during the month of March. It costs 69 euros and was kindly sent to me by Oberwerk Europe.
Full article + video: Recensione del binocolo Oberwerk 6.5x32 LW - Binomania
Video on YouTube channel:
(please choose the "english subtitles"

Piergiovanni

I had those and gifted them to children. They are a great little binocular for all ages. Quality control is very good from Oberwerk. They are similiar to the Kowa YF.

Great video Piergiovanni. I had a pair for a couple years then gave them to a nephew. Awesome glass for that price.
~ Foss

Very informative review, as always: short, precise, with pros and cons. Well put together, all my compliments, Piergiovanni.
However, I've just looked in the EU page of Oberwerk and they appear as "Out of stock"... maybe Binomania reviews are responsible for that!!! :D :D I hope they are back in stock soon.
They seem to be a relative of the Leupold Yosemite, Kowa YF, Vixen Atrek or Vortex Raptor, all nice and inexepensive, but the price of the Oberwerk is really crazy!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back