• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Catalonia. Sd go to Argentina? (1 Viewer)

Eugeni

Hello,

I'm Eugeni from Catalonia (Europe) . I'm a biologist 33 years old and usualy I made one 6 weeks trip every year to birdwatching. Usualy I travel alone, for this i have interest to contact with others birdes that travel with similar form. I also would like birders who expect stay in Argentina-Xile in november-december 2005 to share information and possibly part of the trip. Someone know if there is some especific forum to contact with birders to share some part of the trip?

Regards,

Eugeni

Hi Eugeni,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

I see you have posted this in several places. The duplication is going to cause some confusion so I will remove some of the threads where they are not appropriate.

Also, it is not a good idea to put your e mail address in the post. It can lead to you getting a lot of "spam".

I hope your trip is a good one. :t:

Thanks

Thank you,

I'm sorry to put so many times the mesage, but i wasn't sure were to put.

Regards

robinm said:
Hi Eugeni,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin.

I see you have posted this in several places. The duplication is going to cause some confusion so I will remove some of the threads where they are not appropriate.

Also, it is not a good idea to put your e mail address in the post. It can lead to you getting a lot of "spam".

I hope your trip is a good one. :t:

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back