• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Delta SL3 HD+ vs Opticron DBA VHD+ (1 Viewer)

paddyluke

Wales
anyone tried a pair of Delta SL3 HD+ binoculars,if so what did you think of them?,they look very similar to the Opticron DBA VHD+ binoculars,

1628358764014.png1628358838382.png

0/ I tried the Meopta Optika HD for a similar price. I found them to be very well built with a tack-sharp center. But for the low price, something has a be scrimped on. In my case it was the Field of View. They were 10x42 with a 6 degree FOV. Yikes,...it was like looking through a scope. Anyway, I think this may apply to the models above as well. Nothing wrong with them as they are probably a credit to their price, just know, going in, you would be getting a slightly reduced FOV in either the 8x or the 10x above as compared to more pricey pairs.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back