• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Carsington Water, Derbyshire (1 Viewer)

Ythan69

Hello folks

I want to go there to try and see Willow Tits. I was told way back in 2018 that they are virtually guaranteed there on the feeders. Is this still true in 2024. Does anybody have up to date info

Hello folks

I want to go there to try and see Willow Tits. I was told way back in 2018 that they are virtually guaranteed there on the feeders. Is this still true in 2024. Does anybody have up to date info
You can very often see them on the feeders at Tittesworth Reservoir (nr Leek, Staffordshire.) Not quite so far to go?

regards
Merlin

Ok Merlin thanks for the reply and info. Im gonna go in the next few weeks so fingers crossed.
If you make it to Carsington, it does have Willow Tit's and Tree Sparrow's, it also has a good variety of waterfowl and many other birds.
Go to the RSPB hide on the feeders.

regards
Merlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back