- Myrmotherula ambigua
8–8·5 cm (3-3¼ in)
- Black upperparts with white streaks
- Yellow interscapular patch
- Greyish rump
- Two white wingbars
They inhabit the canopy of lowland evergreen forests.
Their diet is not well recorded, but is known to consist of small insects and probably includes spiders and other arthropods.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2016. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: v2016, with updates to August 2016. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved April 2017)
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2022) Yellow-throated Antwren. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 28 September 2022 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Yellow-throated_Antwren