|This article is incomplete.
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
- Chenorhamphus campbelli
- Black head and face
- Light blue stripes on brow and over ears
- Turquoise ear tufts
- Black crown
- Pale turquoise supercilium
- Powdery sky-blue ventral surface
- Tawny-brown mantle
- Deep grey-blue lower back
- Tawny-brown upper tail coverts
- Blue-greyish-brown tail
- Black-brown iris
- Black bill
- Grey feet
Female: similar to male
- White lower breast and belly
- Pale tawny-rufous crissum
Swampy hill forest.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2014. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: Version 6.9., with updates to August 2014. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Gill, F and D Donsker (Eds). 2014. IOC World Bird Names (version 4.3). Available at http://www.worldbirdnames.org/.
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2023) Campbell's Fairywren. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 1 December 2023 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Campbell%27s_Fairywren
GSearch checked for 2020 platform.