|This article is incomplete.
This article is missing one or more sections. You can help the BirdForum Opus by expanding it.
Alternative name: New Britain Thrush
- Zoothera talaseae
Includes: Bougainville Thrush
Two subspecies recognized:
- Z. t. talasea on Bismarck Archipelago (New Britain and Umboi)
- Z. t. atrigena on Bougainville (Solomon Islands)
Clements splits atrigena as full species, Bougainville Thrush.
Moist lowland forests and montanes.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2014. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: Version 6.9., with updates to August 2014. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Gill, F and D Donsker (Eds). 2014. IOC World Bird Names (version 4.3). Available at http://www.worldbirdnames.org/.
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2023) Black-backed Thrush. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 1 December 2023 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Black-backed_Thrush
GSearch checked for 2020 platform.