- Columba palumboides
- Silver-grey head and neck
- Grey (with greenish gloss) on upper mantle
- Pale grey breast
- Black upperparts
Dense forest and forest edges.
The diet includes fruit, particularly figs, also berries.
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2014. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: Version 6.9., with updates to August 2014. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- BirdLife International
- Handbook of the Birds of the World Alive (retrieved November 2014)
- BirdForum Opus contributors. (2023) Andaman Wood Pigeon. In: BirdForum, the forum for wild birds and birding. Retrieved 28 November 2023 from https://www.birdforum.net/opus/Andaman_Wood_Pigeon
GSearch checked for 2020 platform.