• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What did you see in your binoculars today? (4 Viewers)

This morning a short-toed Eagle passed over my house and I was able to observe it with my Aurora. It is the twelfth species of raptor I have seen from my garden

I used my UV 7x42 in the garden this morning. Apart from a few buzzards in the sky there were some very interesting insects in my garden. I don't usually watch insects through binoculars, so it was the first time for me to think that the close focus of the UV could be a bit better. Watching bumblebees and dragonflies through the UV was very nice, though. I didn't have my telephoto at hand, so I snapped a photo with my 45 yo Leica Summicron. Here is a female broad-bodied chaser.PK003921s_024037.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back