• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NEW BOOK - Birdwatching walks in Gwent (1 Viewer)

luke

A Welsh birder in Dorset!
Thought it was worth highlighting the publication of Gwent Ornithological Societies new book, 'Birdwatching Walks in Gwent'. It's marking the clubs 50th year and should be a useful guide to anyone visiting the county. I'd imagine it would also give gwent birders a range of new places to visit and spend a few hours birding. The book includes all of Gwents top spots including Newport Wetlands NNR and Llandegfeth Reservoir but also includes lesser known sites which are only watched by dedicated 'patch watchers'.

The book is for sale on the Gwent Ornithological Societies website www.gwentbirds.org.uk and should also be available from other outlets including the RSPB's shop at Newport Wetlands.

Go on... It's only a tenner!

Oooh thanks Luke. An idea for a Chrissie present for my brother.

How's you doing lad?

Hi Delia, I'm good. Nipping back to Gwent next weekend for the Book Launch and the Welsh birdy conference. Probably won't get much chance to do any birding but will be nice to be back, albeit briefly. Hope your well and glad I've given you a christmas idea!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back