• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Move shoot move tridapter. (2 Viewers)

I digiscope with Nikon ed 82 and an iPhone 11. This adapter from move shoot move is outstanding and will rocket to the top of the Charts as the go to unit. I’ve used generic, and Celestrons xyz . I can’t imagine a scope or phone that this unit would not be compatible with, it’s a beauty .

Greetings all.

has anyone heard of or have experience with this adapter? Many of the reviews i've been looking at all seem positive. I may well take a gamble on it in due course and should i do, i'll post my views on it back here.
tridaptor - The best telescope phone adapter ever- TRIDAPTOR for 3-axis adjustment!
I have that adaptor (the original one they released) and it works pretty well. Its all metal and allows for good adjustment. Could probably use a bit of threadlock on it to slow the speed your able to adjust, to make it a little more fine but its definitely worth the $. Happy to post photos if you want to see it better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back