• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello From North East Florida (1 Viewer)

Jeff NEFL

United States
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeff, I am relatively new to the birdwatching lifestyle but grew up around the outdoors. Last year I decided to build a bluebird box for my backyard, it definitely wouldn't win any awards for most beautiful box, but after about 3 weeks nailed to my fence a beautiful couple decided to move in. Since then I have added some feeders, baths, and other bird accessories. Can't wait to post some photos and see what all this has to offer.

Hi Jeff and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news. I hope to be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum. Sounds like the bug has bit, welcome to birding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back