• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fungi pics (1 Viewer)

Wind1

United Kingdom
I find fungi fascinating. I don't know what any of them are called but just enjoy finding them and photographing them. There are so many different shapes, sizes and colours. I sometimes think my family and friends think I'm slightly mad as I do get quite excited when I find a new one. Here are a few favourites, I don't know what the rules are on posting photo's so hope it's ok. If anyone can name them for me that would be great.

Attachments

• P1180741.JPG
    P1180741.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 8
  • P1190548.JPG
    P1190548.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 8
  • P1200887.JPG
    P1200887.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • thumbnail_IMG_9469.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_9469.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 8
I didn't realise until a few years ago the number of species there are FUNGI here

I find fungi fascinating. I don't know what any of them are called but just enjoy finding them and photographing them. There are so many different shapes, sizes and colours. I sometimes think my family and friends think I'm slightly mad as I do get quite excited when I find a new one. Here are a few favourites, I don't know what the rules are on posting photo's so hope it's ok. If anyone can name them for me that would be great.
FUNGI here

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back