• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen Ray's are nearly priceless! (1 Viewer)

ORKen

United States
I have one without a defect and I'll sell for half that, AND ship it for free if anyone is interested. They list 23 sold, but no indication how many are left at that price.

I have one without a defect and I'll sell for half that, AND ship it for free if anyone is interested. They list 23 sold, but no indication how many are left at that price.

Obvious mistake on the price. If you click on the 23 sold it only shows one being sold for $249.99 on 2/13/2022.
But they were a very nice bin for their time.

I find mine excellent, they are my goto general birding bin. I seem to recall they were $600 new, I got mine for $200 in the Zen Ray closing down sale. But $250 is a good price, if the defects are indeed only cosmetic.

I find mine excellent, they are my goto general birding bin. I seem to recall they were $600 new, I got mine for $200 in the Zen Ray closing down sale. But $250 is a good price, if the defects are indeed only cosmetic.
Yeah, but $9,999.99 doesn't seem like a good price. I like mine too, but every single person I recommended them to had to return them for warranty service, and at least one of them is now useless and I can't see any point in repairing it. I still use mine but consider it very fragile and once it fails it's off to the dump.

This is a late comment but I purchased 2 of these from this seller over a year ago. The binoculars have some of the best glass for the money hands down imo! They are bright and clear from edge to edge with excellent field of view and depth of field. I just love them If you see a pair for sale don't think twice to buy them. I am keeping mine forever along with 2 10x42's I have. I have a little bit of everything in the binocular world and I have purchased and sold at least 40 pairs of binoculars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back