• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Weekend near KL (1 Viewer)

Yep, you can rent cars easy enough & roads are good - if you're just looking at short trips though you might be better off with a guide & basically end up with a taxi driver who can show you the birds too!

Yep, you can rent cars easy enough & roads are good - if you're just looking at short trips though you might be better off with a guide & basically end up with a taxi driver who can show you the birds too!
😂😂😂 Wouldn't it be amazing to find taxi drivers who are birding guides as well! I have sent a message to Wilbur Goh, the guide you recommended. I have only one weekend to spare after filling the rest with plans. Can't eat Malaysia in one bite. I am so thankful for the advice on this forum and other birding friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back