• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New to Coventry (1 Viewer)

FalcoSingh

Hi

I've just relocated here from down Berkshire. I would love to watch some hobbies and swallows as near to me as possible but if I have to travel and it is worth it then I'm happy to do so. I have already watched the local peregrines from a nearby steeple - priceless.

Any tips and pointers will very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Atma Singh

Marsh Lane

Hi

I've just relocated here from down Berkshire. I would love to watch some hobbies and swallows as near to me as possible but if I have to travel and it is worth it then I'm happy to do so. I have already watched the local peregrines from a nearby steeple - priceless.

Any tips and pointers will very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Atma Singh

Hi Atma, There is also Marsh Lane at Balsall Common. John

Thanks guys!

Have heard of the former but not the latter. Will try both this summer - if the painting and decorating doesn't take up too much of my time!

Thanks again :)

City Centre Peregrines are both still around :)

They have one juvenile hanging around. I've only been watching them regularly for short periods over the last week or so, but have been told by a worker at the Cathedral that this year's brood was apparently quite late and so this may be why.

They seem to mostly be hunting towards the North of their favoured church/cathedral perches.

For updates via Twitter:

@CovPeregrines

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back