• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leica Ruckseat (1 Viewer)

Mike Johnston

I was recently given an unwanted Leica Ruckseat, the promotional gift Leica were recently giving away with purchases of Televids and full-size Ultravids. I was expecting the usual flimsy promotional stuff that soon falls apart but I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. It really is a solid, quality, well-made piece of kit. Strong canvas that appears waterproof, very roomy, plenty of pockets, the built-in stool will be perfect for use with a scope and can be removed if not needed, and it looks great too in black with an embroidered red dot logo. I'm very pleased with it. Leica should market it as a product in its own right. Anyone else on the forum got one, and if so, what do you think? I've only just got it so haven't had time to field test it. Perhaps others who've had one longer have discovered defects.

Michael

I had a cheaper version given to me, it was very good quallity but the straps were too short so i couldnt get both arms in at the same time, ok for a 32" chest!!!!

Now i have gone back to my old seat, a log-rock-or anything else to hand, who needs all this extra stuff to carry anyway.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back