• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kastoria Greece 1 (1 Viewer)

Nickk

Photos take in July. Penduline Tit on first 2 (with a Eurasian Tree Sparrow on the first pic)? Not sure which Wagtail but Wood Lark would be my guess for the last one

Attachments

• Penduline-Tit_240753a.jpg
    Penduline-Tit_240753a.jpg
    649.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Eurasian Penduline-Tit_240732a.jpg
    Eurasian Penduline-Tit_240732a.jpg
    998.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Wagtail_240685a.jpg
    Wagtail_240685a.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Wagtail_240674a.jpg
    Wagtail_240674a.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Wood-Lark_240616a.jpg
    Wood-Lark_240616a.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 134
Hello Butty,
I agree with Roland:
the first has a pattern reminiscant of a Sedge Warbler (obvious supercilium and its
shape , solid dark ear-coverts and a contrasting crown)
This is a good head pattern für juvenile Yellow Wagtail and bad for a White wagtail, which has normally paler, ,hollow' ear-coverts, regular caramell or buffish or yellowish tinged.

The Second Bird hast just visible dark olive earth brown tinge top the solid dark ear-coverts. Yes, you are right about Colours in pictures, but the yellowish hues on the vent and in the wing in both birds are Right for Yellow Wagtail (hue, intensity and area).

I can Write more, of this is useful, I have looked at this ID Problem some Time ago.
I hope this is helpful despite in german: Club300 Germany

That's blatantly a Sedge Warbler (Acrocephalus Schoenobaenus)
Hello, have you lost the password to your previous account: Xelioszzapporro? If so, you can reset it via email. If the system told you that your account is temporarily locked due to failed login attempts, don't listen because it will become unlocked as soon as you set a new password. (I've just accidentally gone through the whole process myself while wanting to help you, but everything works fine for me now.)

Hello, have you lost the password to your previous account: Xelioszzapporro? If so, you can reset it via email. If the system told you that your account is temporarily locked due to failed login attempts, don't listen because it will become unlocked as soon as you set a new password. (I've just accidentally gone through the whole process myself while wanting to help you, but everything works fine for me now.)

Hello sir!
I just lost my password of my previous account and decided to make a new account. So it's not that the forum doesn't allow me to log in from my previous account .....it's just that I can't log in because I don't know my previous password.
I sent a message to the administrators to help me but it seems they have not given me any response yet. It's okay I will stick with that account from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back