• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good Pub Grub near Saxmundham (1 Viewer)

gindog

United Kingdom
At The White Horse, Baddingham, Suffolk about 8 miles from Saxmundham.

I had a delicious, and crammed full of meat, home made steak and mushroom pie with new pots and three different veg, my friend had a huge pile of scampi, with crisp chips.

Meal for 2 inlcudng a beer and a soft drink was £21. Excellent meal at a very reasonable price.

Also recomended was The Poachers Pocket in Kelsale, will be trying a meal there this weekend.

good luck

dave

Last edited by a moderator:
the white horse at baddingham has new owners. the old menu of traditional english home made meals has gone. luckily i did not have a drink while browsing the menu, so we left. the pub has always been busy when we have been there even midweek, it had 4 people in it, when we drove by on friday night only 4 cars outside.

i CAN still recommend the POACHERS POCKET near Kelsale. hot freshly cooked food, decent portion sizes.

obm

Last edited by a moderator:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back