• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fingerless gloves (1 Viewer)

tarves57 said:
Does anyone know where I can find a pair of lady's size fingerless gloves, preferably with the removable mitt top? The "one-size" ones in Hawkshead are HUGE... (mens' size naturally), and the ones from Millet's were rather thin cotton type (still one size and too big even though I don't have particularly small hands). I really can't afford to let my camera slip when out on a cold day!

By the way, would it be a bit dangerous going out in a balaclava type headgear with only the eyes showing? (My nose/cheeks/mouth seem to freeze up long before everything else). By dangerous, I mean would I look a right idiot, or do others in the group wear such things?

Susan

Hi Susan, I got my thinsulate one's on ebay, the mitten part is held back by velcro, I think they were about a fiver including postage, your sure to get some that fit, Bert

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back