• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Do you have "landscape" pictures you haven't uploaded? (1 Viewer)

sbarnhardt

Jack of a few trades Master of notta!
Opus Editor
United States
Good Day Everyone!

I'm working on an Opus article/page for the Piedmont Region of North Carolina titled Piedmont Region of North Carolina as well as adding to one for the Coastal / Eastern region titled Outer Banks and Lake Mattamuskeet.

I need landscape pictures to include on these pages. These need to be purely landscape with no buildings, or animals, predominant in the picture So, if you happen to have landscape pictures like this you haven't uploaded to the Gallery here on Bird Forum, I'd like to ask you if you would consider uploading them there for Opus use consideration. You will be given credit for the picture on the respective pages should they be used.

While you are at it, anything you might have for the Western / Mountain Region may come in handy in the future as well.

Thank you for your taking the time to read this and for looking through your picture files to see what you might have!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back