• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Curio 7x21 vs. CL 8x25 pocket (2 Viewers)

I like them both, but I have decided to just keep the Curio 7x21. The strap is just a little too short for my liking, because I like to wear binoculars bandolier style.
Does anybody have a good idea? Longer ones (preferable detachable like those of the trinovids) for sale anywhere?

I like them both, but I have decided to just keep the Curio 7x21. The strap is just a little too short for my liking, because I like to wear binoculars bandolier style.
Does anybody have a good idea? Longer ones (preferable detachable like those of the trinovids) for sale anywhere?

Sorry, can't help you with the strap question.

I opted for the Curio, too. Decided to send it back (along with returning the Pocket 8x25) because of the paint chip, but will be ordering it again it very soon, when I've decided between black and orange/silver. I hadn't previously considered orange. It will probably have the advantage of not showing fingerprints on the silver. I think the black Curio is particularly prone to that, and they seemed quite hard to wipe off - not that it's too important. And the orange colour looks quite nice, though I've not seen one in the flesh. I'll try to get a look of one before buying, as I don't want to be sending items back through the post all the time.

...will be ordering it again it very soon, when I've decided between black and orange/silver...the orange colour looks quite nice...
I really like the orange one as well, but preferring quiet appearances went with the 'invisible' black. Hope your new arrival shows up without any issues.

Check out the peak design leach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back