• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon D60-90 (1 Viewer)

The D60 is no longer listed for sale in most places. Just got the latest B&H catalog and its not there. I think what Brian stated and what is talked about most on dpreview is that whatever the new one is named it will be D60 size with faster focus and around 1500. They will have to have something to compete with all the new DLSRs in that price range that are on the horizen

I still use the D30 and may for some time. I would like a 6mp but dont see needing anything larger ever for myself. I dont notice focus problems much with mine as I never before had an autofocus slr and am used to using manual, especially for birds.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back