• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Canon 12x36 IS strap advice (1 Viewer)

Raven 930

Possibly already done to death on here, but I can’t find relevant thread.
Out of curiosity, and for comparison purposes, I bought a pair of the Canon 12x36 IS binoculars, and have been quite impressed - not so much when looking at birds, but when watching aircraft fly by they’re remarkable!
However, they are heavy in comparison with my Swarovski and Zeiss 10x32s, both of which have comfortable standard neck straps, which the Canon doesn’t.
Can someone suggest a decent strap for the 12x36s? And I’m not a fan of harnesses.
Any advice appreciated

I use the Optech pro strap on my 12x36 IS. You might also check out the Super pro strap and/or the Utility series straps. They offer several interchangeable connectors depending on your attachment preferences as well.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back