• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

High Class Swaros On the "Cheap"...... (1 Viewer)

jgraider

Just thought I'd clue you binoholics in on a remarkable opportunity. Take a look at this link......
http://dealnews.com/L.L.Bean-coupon-30-off-sitewide-free-shipping-updated-/436982.html.

You can get 30% off + free shipping on Swarovision, and Swarovski SLC HD. Here I've been spouting off about the great mid priced glass for a long time, lo and behold I run across this screamin' deal, and I now have a Swaro SLC HD in 10x42 on the way for a grand total of $1499......no kidding. I didn't bother with the hassle of online ordering, I just called customer service and asked them to give me the same deal, and they did. Swarovisions for about $1700 or so for the SV faithful.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Just thought I'd clue you binoholics in on a remarkable opportunity. Take a look at this link......
http://dealnews.com/L.L.Bean-coupon-30-off-sitewide-free-shipping-updated-/436982.html.

You can get 30% off + free shipping on Swarovision, and Swarovski SLC HD. Here I've been spouting off about the great mid priced glass for a long time, lo and behold I run across this screamin' deal, and I now have a Swaro SLC HD in 10x42 on the way for a grand total of $1499......no kidding. I didn't bother with the hassle of online ordering, I just called customer service and asked them to give me the same deal, and they did. Swarovisions for about $1700 or so for the SV faithful.

Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Got yourself one fine binocular there friend...

Hi guys,
The link works as advertised.
Click on the top where it says Outdoor Gear and search. Swaros are among the first of some 35 binocs listed.

Hi guys,
The link works as advertised.
Click on the top where it says Outdoor Gear and search. Swaros are among the first of some 35 binocs listed.

The link still works for me, but the easy thing to do is just call them up. I just confirmed my order for $1490.30, in stock, shipped. Still can't believe this deal. I believe it is only in US and Canada though.

Zoiks! Those coupons work. Just ordered the 8.5 SV. Here in PA I was charged sales tax but that's still a $600 savings. Indeed, LL Bean must not have intended it, but grab it while you can.

Thanks to all at BF for the tip off.

I posted this deal in Binocular Bargains before I saw this thread but after I saw etudiant's comments on another thread.

Dunno how I missed this thread on Saturday but thanks for the original tip jgraider!

I ordered the SV on Sunday ... hope it doesn't have rolling ball for me ;)

Good deal for Nikon Monarch's too ...

FYI---- Checked with LL Bean and the Swarovision 8.5x42 & 10x42 SLC HDs are gone, but they still have the 8x32 ELs for $1,350.30 and the 10x32 ELs for $1,378.30 with the coupon of 30% off retail--coupon is good through Tuesday. Probably best to call their toll-free # to make sure they still have them in stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back