• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Darwin, Australia Trip-report 2010 (1 Viewer)

Great stuff Tom!

I've only been through Darwin on an overnight stop over and yet still managed several lifers before I caught my flight to Broome. This trip report has inspired me to go back and try and get the other specialities of the area.

Nice report Tom

I guided for Arthur & Sheryl in HK a few years ago - they're a wonderful couple!

Cheers

Mike

Nice one Tom, especially well done on Northern Shrike-Tit! I tried around km8 on our trip last year, and also noticed the area looked recently burnt. Should have gone a couple of k further on then :-C. Nice to know there are still some out there.

Great stuff Tom!

I've only been through Darwin on an overnight stop over and yet still managed several lifers before I caught my flight to Broome. This trip report has inspired me to go back and try and get the other specialities of the area.

I went to Darwin in 1997 but didn't stay long. I am planning on a return trip one day (I'm hoping to visit Australia again in 2012).

Lovely account, Tom.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back