• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Argentina, The Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica (1 Viewer)

Trevor Hardaker

We were fortunate, at the beginning of the year, to take part in a cruise that took in The Falklands, South Georgia and Antarctica as well as doing a pre-extension tour through parts of Argentina. I have prepared two trip reports – one detailing the actual cruise and the second covering the Argentina portion of the trip – and have posted them to my website. If you are interested in seeing them, please go to www.hardaker.co.za and then click on the “my trips” link in the left margin to get to the reports.

The main reports pages cover the daily accounts with lots of general photos, but at the end of each report, you will find a link which leads to another page with the full trip lists as well as links to photos of all the species we photographed on the trips. Obviously, with working on these reports for quite some time, it got to a point where I could no longer see the wood for the trees, so if you do pick up any errors or broken links, etc., please be so kind as to let me know.

I hope you don’t find them too boring...

Now, it’s time to start planning the next one!

Kind regards
Trevor

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back