• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your most anticipated futures books (12 Viewers)

I can recommend another special book for 2024:
A Field Guide to the Larger Mammals of South America

"...remarkable array of photographs that are featured, the vast majority of which have never previously appeared in print..."
No Amazon or Columbian Weasel sadly...

I can recommend another special book for 2024:
A Field Guide to the Larger Mammals of South America

"...remarkable array of photographs that are featured, the vast majority of which have never previously appeared in print..."
No Amazon or Columbian Weasel sadly...P.S. This website is for students and beyond. Even regular users can find something interesting here.
It's really a shame that there aren't any from the Amazon or the playful Colombian weasel... but I hope there will be more.

Last edited:
You are of course right and I am aware how rare those Carnivores are. The authors were searching photos few years prior the publication, so I had some hopes for the M.felipei at least. Not the ones that you pointed out :)

We were contacted by an author some years ago c2020, who wanted to use our picture of Cebus olivaceus in a forthcoming book but we never heard from him again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back