• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting Singapore for Bird Photography (1 Viewer)

ThilankaSP

I'm planning on visiting Singapore at the end of this month for a meeting and I hope to have a full day ( at least ) for birding and mainly bird photography.

This is only my second time in Singapore and I was hoping someone could advice me on some places I could visit. I was thinking of visiting Bidadari Cemetery & Jurong Eco Garden since I've seen some great shots from those locations. I wouldlike to know the present condition of these locations since I heard some construction work is going in Badadari.

Thank you.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back