• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting Singapore again (1 Viewer)

Neil

I'll be back in Singapore this week from Thursday 22nd - 27th July. I'll be getting out and about a few of those days, mostly Friday, Monday, Tuesday, so if there is anybody around that wants to hang out let me know.
Neil.

Neil,

Sorry no one took up your very kind offer (or did they?)
Either way I would be interested as to how you got on, I am visiting in Nov and would be interested in what sites you visited and what was about.

Neil,

Sorry no one took up your very kind offer (or did they?)
Either way I would be interested as to how you got on, I am visiting in Nov and would be interested in what sites you visited and what was about.

Steve,
I did have a couple of people I could have called but it rained for 3 or the days so I didn't get out much.
I normally go to Sungei Buloh Wetlands but it was too early and there wasn't much there ( no waders ), The Botanic Gardens is good and the grounds of the Jurong Bird Park for nesting Cattle Egrets and Night Herons and occasional drops ins. I did pop in to Chinese Gardens but didn't see much but it can be good I hear.
In November there should be lot's of action at Sunghei Buloh.
Neil

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back