• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Viking 8x42 Navilux (1 Viewer)

Birding Bob

Robert Williamson
Hi all, I'm thinking of getting a new pair of bins and these are in my price range so what i would like to now is what you think about these.

Thanks

Robert

I tried a pair at The Lodge. They were OK. The Vistrons are better by quite a bit. If you go to

http://www.sherwoods-photo.com/viking_binoculars/viking_binoculars.htm

you will see that they have 8x42 Vistrons for £125 (while stocks last) (hope this is in your price range).

Andrew

PS as you live in West Norfolk you maybe close to Kings Lynn in which case I would suggest you pop into In Focus (Main Street, Titchwell, Nr. Kings Lynn, Norfolk PE31 8BB) as there are plenty of bins to choose from

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back