• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tayforth Birding (1 Viewer)

That is so sad to hear... been a bit busy this week, so haven't really been watching properly. Guess I caught the times when she was on the nest.

Oh my!! It's all happening this year, isn't it.

Do they have a camera on the nest?

Thanks Ian. I didn't hear that they'd installed them. Last news I had from there was that the Ospreys had moved to a new nest.

I must be really out of date as that seems to have been years ago now!!!

I don't think any of the ospreys visiting the nest site have been LM12.
She gave up and went and caught a fish for herself this afternoon.

Yeah.... when I posted that, I was just so excited at seeing two Ospreys at the nest. I didn't realise anything else was going on.

Terrific birding walking the Loch Leven heritage trail this morning. (4 hours, 28 minutes thanks for asking) :D
Warbler wonderland with chiffchaffs, willow warblers, blackcaps & sedge warblers every few yards. There were plenty whitethroats in the hedgerows along the west side of the loch and a fair few garden warblers near the pier. A lone grasshopper warbler reeling away also.
Apart from warblers there were a lot of snipe drumming & calling in the reeds just down from The Larder. Midge-agedon though, should have taken a hat/net thing.

Sound on!

Yeah.... I heard a few screaming this evening. Oh it seems a long time since I heard that row LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back