• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

S.O.N.A. Repair 8x32 EL (1 Viewer)

Thanks everyone. Was beautiful out today. Had the grandkids over as I do every Friday. Deck day in the afternoon tomorrow. have an adjustable rest which I'm going to use to steady the glass. The 1 handed thing will only be for a couple of weeks

Thanks everyone. Was beautiful out today. Had the grandkids over as I do every Friday. Deck day in the afternoon tomorrow. have an adjustable rest which I'm going to use to steady the glass. The 1 handed thing will only be for a couple of weeks

That is good to hear, you are blessed.
Jerry

Jerry
Thanks, yes i'm truly blessed. I'm back to being able to use both hands. When the weather gets better later this week I'll give them both a workout. I think the wife likes the SV model better. So far I can't decide.
Brad

Greeting bungart!

I just read of your open heart surgery. I had that done in August. Recovery for me was pretty fast. I did get to do a lot of walking and birding! I hope and pray for you to have a speedy recovery as well! Feel free to send me a PM of you have any concerns whatsoever about your surgery!

Take care!

Yes, this is where I chose to live even before I got out of business. I had been coming here for 20 years before I moved here.
Chuck, Thanks I'm doing much better now. Got the defib. pacemaker combo 4 weeks ago and it seems to be doing well. Glad You had good results with Yours.
Spent some time on the deck today with both sets of 8x32's. I'd sure hate to eat off the difference. Ideal conditions which in my opinion doesn't tell you much. More difficult conditions this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back