• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Presidente Figueiredo (1 Viewer)

sarahbn

I am going to Amazonas in March for 10 days 5 of them will be at the mamiraua reserve near Tefe. Then back to Manaus I wondered if it was possible to see the cock of the rock at Presidente Figueiredo in a day trip or should we stay overnight. we don't have much time at all.

With lots of luck you could possibly do it on a day trip. I think an overnight would increase your chances. President Figueiredo is at least a 2 hour drive from Manaus.
Birding Brazil Tours may be able to arrange a visit for you (I have no connections with them, I am only a happy client): http://birdingbraziltours.com/

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back