• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pacific Mexico (1 Viewer)

Great photos as always Harold. You may want to check the Sooty Tern photo, as you seem to have put in Black Tern by mistake.

Tom

Rancho Primavera

Harold, So glad to hear that you enjoyed our part of the country. Next time you are in this part of the world come visit us at Rancho Primavera. Our group, Macaws Forever, is planning a Valentine's Macaw count in 2008 in our efforts to save this precious bird. If you, or anyone that you know, might be interested in helping out, please let me know.

Happy birding, Bonnie

Hi, Bonnie:

My brother and I like to bird together in the American SW or Mexico each winter or spring. Do you put up independent visitors not associated with a larger tour? If so, what are your rates in, say, January through April? If you cannot accommodate us, can you recommend another place close by? Also, we would consider helping out with your macaw inventory in February. Thanks for any information.

Glenn Falk
Madison, Connecticut

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back