• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NL pure phone adaptor (1 Viewer)

Malsam

I have never been able to visualise how does phone adaptor works on the bino since bino is about quick, impromptu viewing and of course we all know how fast birds are. I usually carry a bridge camera with me but i do realise this usually result in losing the birds position hence I’m thinking of investing in a phone adaptor on my newly acquired NL pure.

Can someone share your success rate, opinion on using phone on bino? Is it practical and how do you all capture it? I would say this makes a lot more sense on a tripod with a digiscope but if I’m out in the field with just the bino, can the phone adaptor for video and photo still works well?

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back